News: Leona Lewis reveals ‘Echo’ album details




Leona Lewis' second studio album will be released November 16.

Leona Lewis’ second studio album, ‘Echo‘ is much anticipated. The new album features 13 outstanding new tracks from the Brit pop diva. With confirmed collaborations with music’s big hitters, Justin Timberlake, Xenomania (Girls Aloud), Ryan Tedder, James Flaunteroy and Max Martin, her album will be huge. Although many tracks have leaked onto the internet, many of those are not included in the album which will hit stores November 16.

Tracklisting:
1. Happy
2. I Got You
3. Can’t Breathe
4. Brave
5. Outta My Head
6. My Hands
7. Love Letter
8. Broken
9. Naked
10. Stop Crying Your Heart Out
11. Don’t Let Me Down (feat. Justin Timberlake)
12. Alive
13. Lost Then Found (featuring One Republic)

and the ones that didn’t make it:

Perfect Stranger
Strangers
Unreachable
Heartbeat
Stone Hearts
You Don’t Care
Save myself


News: Beyonce Finally Comments On Kanye West’s VMA Antics



Okay so Bee has finally broken her silence about the whole Kanye issue. Looks like he is plain acting on his own accord trying to act like a Knight in uh, shiny armour, saving the damsel in distress. No wonder, if you guys remembered, Beyonce had a stunned expression when he went up almost immediately. She saw it coming. All I can say is, he should just mind his own business. Read more about it below !

According to mtv.com:

Though singer was mortified by stage-rush, she says Kanye ‘was standing up for art.’

At Billboard magazine’s annual Women in Music event (where she was named Woman of the Year), Beyoncé finally broke her silence on West’s stage storming — which, at this point, has been commented on by everyone from Green Day and Jay-Z to former President Jimmy Carter and current President Barack Obama. Though she understood the rapper’s intentions, B said she was mortified by his actions.

“Well, I knew his intentions, and I knew he was standing up for art; and he told me before, when they said the nominees, he’s like, ‘You have this award,’” Beyoncé told O: The Oprah Magazine editor Gayle King after accepting her award. “And when they didn’t call my name he was, like, completely shocked. And when he walked on the stage, I was like, ‘No, no, no!’ and then he spoke, and I was like, ‘Oh, no, no, no!’
“But in the end, it ended up being a great night, and Taylor Swift did get her moment — and I didn’t have to make an acceptance speech,” she added, laughing.

Beyoncé was the inspiration behind Kanye West’s now-infamous onstage antics at the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards, but the “Single Ladies” singer had avoided making any comment on the matter — until Friday.
West has repeatedly apologized for his actions on his blog, on “The Jay Leno” show and to Swift herself. And late last week, it was announced that his Fame Kills tour with Lady Gaga had been canceled, a move that seemed to be in keeping West’s “Leno” show pledge that he will be taking time away from the public eye “to analyze how I’m gonna make it through the rest of this life and improve.”


News: Christina Aguilera Wraps New Album, Collaborates with Flo Rida



Producer Tricky Steward spilled the beans for the long waited Christina Aguilera album to Rap-Up.com.

“I’m working on Christina Aguilera’s album for next year. It’s just great. I wouldn’t say that it’s alternative, I wouldn’t say that it’s different. Christina’s always been an artist that moves the bar and that’s what the great ones do. They don’t stay in the same place for too long and this album is just another move for her.”

The hitmaking machine believes this album will take its place among Aguilera’s best work. “I really feel it’s one of her best bodies of work that I’ve heard since Stripped. I think it’s really, really amazing and I think it’s well put together.”

The record has something for everyone. “She’s mixing it up again. She’s singing R&B again, she’s doing pop. She’s doing it all, but she’s found a way to make it all meet in the middle because she’s so many different things. She’s a real serious musician, she’s a real serious pop artist, and she’s a real serious singer. She’s making all her audiences happy at the same time.”

The mother of one had previously revealed a collaboration with M.I.A. “I know that she did it,” confirmed Tricky, “and I know that there’s a lot of other cool features, like I know that she has Santigold and Flo Rida on there.”

Tricky enlisted the “Right Round” rapper for one of the cuts. “I put Flo Rida on my record because I love what he does. I think sometimes he doesn’t get credit for being as dope as he is, but he’s really dope.”

Fans will have to wait until next year for the album while the pop star focuses on Burlesque, her musical co-starring Cher. “She’s gonna do the film first. She didn’t want to not be able to promote this record because it’s gonna be a big record for her,” explained Tricky.

But rest assured that the futuristic-sounding project is on its way. “The album is finished. She’s mixing. She hasn’t made a final decision about what the first single is, but I know everyone feels good about their options.”


News: Mariah Carey Says “I’m Going To Be A Mom”



Don’t let that quote from In Touch Magazine fool ya. Although she looks “bloated” these days, she’s not pregnant. But she can’t wait to be a mom.

After going through so much throughout her career, she has never seemed more at peace. And why shouldn’t she? She’s got a man who writes her love notes each morning, even after a year-and-a-half of marriage. She is getting Oscar buzz for her gritty role in the upcoming movie Precious. And she and Nick definitely want to start a family!

0 comments: